Twice a year each Region of the IRWA puts together a forum to discuss and learn about modern infrastructure and how it impacts real estate through out the world. This fall please join Chapter 16 in Burlington, VT as we host this years 2018 Region 4 Fall Forum.
Calendar of Events
Oct. 18, 2018
Educational Conference -
Energy Trends in the Northeast
How Do They Impact the ROW Industry?
Key Note Speaker:
Michael Henderson, PE Director of Regional Planning & Coordination, ISO New England
Presenters & Panel Discussion:
Morning Panel: 3 person panel with each speaker presenting ~30-45 minutes, audience will be invited to write down questions, moderator will present questions to the following panel.
Moderator: Christopher Root, COO,
- Erin K. Petkovich, Northeast Business Development, Enbridge - Filling the Gap for Renewables with Traditional Generation and How They Work Together
- Tom Murray, Vermont Gas - 'Renewable' Natural Gas
- Kerrick Johnson, Utopus Insights - Presentation Information Coming Soon
Afternoon Panel: 3 speakers with Q/A after each presentation.
- Will Dodge, Director, Downs Rachlin Martin, PLLC - Legal Aspects of Renewables, Eminent Domain for Merchant Projects, Wind, and Solar
- Melodie Esterberg, PE, NH DOT - New Hampshire's Energy Infrastructure Corridors, Co-Location of Utilities.
- Speaker Provided by Northern Power Systems - Technical Discussion of Wind Power/Energy Storage/Batteries/etc.
- David Notte, Physical Security Spec, VELCO
Oct. 19, 2017
Fall Forum Business Meeting
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington Downtown
101 Main Street
Burlington, Vermont 05401